Tacoma LED Truck Bed Light for 2020 2021 Newer Toyota
【COMPATIBILITY】SUPAREE LED truck bed light perfectly fit for 2020 2021 & newer Tacoma. (Some models are not factory equipped with a dash switch for the cargo light, which need an extra Deck Lamp Switch 84267-0C020 and a Deck Lamp Relay 90080-87026).
【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL】LED bed lights are made of plastic housing and PC cover, dustproof, scratch resistant and waterproof IP67; Breathing hole on the back side prevent moisture from building up.
【HIGH PERFORMANCE】Each led bed light has 6pcs led chips, effectively light up your truck bed and provide excellent light distribution while loading and unloading. Our led bed lights with high brightness can help improve cargo management at night or in dark locations.
【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug and play design. No modification or trimming needed. You just need a ten millimeter socket or wrench to help you remove the disc bolts. Install them within 15 minutes.
【PACKAGE INCLUDED】2* LED truck bed light and 2* connection wire. Full 100% satisfaction AFTER-SALES. If there are any issues, simply reach out to us. Get one risk free! 100% satisfaction aftersale services.
Replace OEM Number: PT857-35200
LED chips: 6pcs LED chips per bulb
Lens color: Clear lens
Position: Rear, Left, Right
Package included: 2* LED bed light(left/right), 2* connection wire and 1* installation instruction
5.94 x 4.61 x 3.7 inches
Manufacturer Part Number
Install the led bed lighting kit within 15 minutes!
1. Remove two bolts by 10mm socket or wrench, and then you can easily pull the tail light straight back to remove it. (the removal tool is not included)
2. After taking off the plastic cap, please drop down the harness in the hole, and you need stick your hand in the position of tail light to pull out the end of wire.
3. Connect the wire of bed light to the factory wire.
4. Make sure put it in the right direction (The plastic clip is on the bottom). Put the top of light firstly and then press the bottom.
5. Reinstall the tail light and fasten the screws.
6. Test the new bed light! (The stock switch on/off is shown as picture)