Why Payment Decline
There could be various reasons why a transaction is declined or didn't went through completely, please review these points for recheck.
- Wrong Credit Card No
- First-time making online purchase
- There is not sufficient funds available to cover the transaction
- Your bank has limit on your credit card spending (consult your bank)
- Your Bank refused transaction (consult your bank).
- Your Bank does not allow Internet transaction (consult your bank to activate online transaction for your card).
- Shipping & Billing Address are different (contact us for further verification so that we can process your transaction)
- IP is different than your card issuing country (please check your computer or phone if you are using proxy or traveling to another country, we may ask further verification in this case)
- Black Listed Credit Card
- Larger than normal order
- Multiple Payment attempts using different Credit Cards
- Transactions placed on multiple cards all shipping to a single address
- Multiple transactions on one card over a short period of time
- Multiple transactions on a card with a single billing address, shipping to multiple addresses
- Multiple cards used from a single IP address
- Orders from Internet addresses that make use of free e-mail services
- The card has not been reported lost or stolen (although it may in fact be lost, stolen or compromised [card details improperly obtained or copied] and the card owner is unaware).
Life needs a little smile.
The purpose of dodging jeeps is to spread goodwill and make people feel warmth in their lives. A little yellow duck can bring a smile to people's faces and take their minds off their troubles. There are many different types of Jeep ducks that represent different professions or personality types, and some people even try to match the ducks to the personality of the Jeep. People also feel very happy when they buy Jeep ducks to give away. Therefore, we have launched a Jeep Duck campaign that we hope will bring you joy. We believe that everyone deserves a Jeep Duck of their own to make life better.